Whether you're new to Medicare, working during retirement, or coming off an employer plan, you probably have questions about your Medicare options. Most people do.
For example, can you answer these questions―
• How do you do a cost-benefit analysis for Medicare?
• What steps must you take before applying for supplemental benefits?
• If you're working past 65, should you stay on your company health plan?
• What is that infamous "donut hole"?
• What are the rules governing Cobra and enrollment in Medicare Part B?
If you're perplexed by any of these questions, give us a call. We can help.
To hear more about our approach, click on the link below and listen to Janet Langstaff in her guest appearance on WOBM's Financial Physician with host Louis Scatigna.
309 Morris Ave
Spring Lake, NJ 07762